2. Come up with 11 questions for the people you want to challenge.
3. Challenge 11 bloggers with less than 200 readers/day (I'm going to ignore this rule, because there's nooo way I'd find 11 blogs with less than 200 readers to challenge)
4. Tell us who you're going to challenge.
5. You can't challenge the person who challenged you.
1. Who would play you in a movie about your life? Dear Merlin... um, probably Evanna Lynch? She’s definitely quirky enough to play me!
2. If you had to choose; Wear a garbage bag for the rest of your life, or wear a dressing-gown for the rest of your life? The dressing-gown. Because you could customise it and design it after your liking, right? And probably more comfortable than a garbage bag.
3. Dream profession? Author, definitely!
4. If you got a cat, what would you name it? Well... I already have a cat, but if I had another one, her name would be Luna if it was a female and Sirius if it was a male.
5. If you had to tattoo your whole body in just one colour, which colour would you pick? Can I say skincolour? No? Then I’ll have to say pitch black, because I could sneak around undetected at night. How practical isn’t that? Although I’d probably look kind of freaky...
6. Your favourite song? Right now it’s James Blunt - Bonfire Heart.
7.If you could be in a TV-series, which TV-series would it be? Oooh, tough one... I can’t decide between Sex and the City, The Carrie Diaries and Young Dracula... Probably The Carrie Diaries, though. Or Sherlock. Or Merlin. Why didn’t I think of those immediately?...
8. Where would you like to be right now? In Christian’s arms. :(
9. Which famous person would you like to spend a weekend with? I feel like I really should answer “J.K.Rowling” on this one. But I really, really want to answer “Jonas Gardell,” because I genuinely believe we’d have a lot to talk about, and I could learn a lot from him!
10. Your favourite pattern? Does Galaxy print count?
11. Tell us something that you think no one knows about you? That no one knows? Gosh... I don’t know if there’s something that no one knows. So I’m going to tell you something that only those who knew me when I was young know: I used to do a bit of acting in primary school. I was only in one play (The Legend of the Four Elements), I had a minor role and I was rubbish.
(Like I said, I'm ignoring the "less than 200 readers" rule)
J.K.Rowling, without a doubt. She created the magic that is Harry Potter, when she was in a very bad place. She shows us that you can reach your goals, no matter what background you have. She gave me a life and a dream, and I've decided that I will meet her and thank her in person before I die.
She's an amazing person, who isn't afraid to admit that she's been depressed, and she's not afraid to say that there is nothing wrong with being depressed.
She started the Lumos foundation, and she lost her billionare status because she donated so much money to charity. She's definitely one of the most influential women on earth.
My dream wedding would definitely be Harry Potter-inspired, and I kind of feel sorry for whoever I end up marrying...
The actual wedding would be in a nice church/a library (yes, a library) and the wedding reception would be in a tent like the one Bill and Fleur got married in in Harry Potter. It'd look the same and be decorated in the same way as the actual tent they used in the movie.
This would be my wedding dress, although it's mostly just wishful thinking, because I could never fit into this dress and it'd be at least a metre too long for me.
The wedding invitations would look like the Marauder's Map.
The Potter Waltz would be played as the first dance.
But really, the whole wedding doesn't matter very much, it's the person you're marrying that matters!
That you should do what you want in life, not what your parents want you to do, not what your friends are doing, not what your boyfriend/girlfriend is doing, not what your teachers want you to do, do what you want to do.
I want to live in London, study English and Literature there, then work as an editor and an author in central London. I want to publish my first book before I'm 25, and I want to own a castle on the English countryside someday.
There are many more things I can't think of right now.
Sorry for recycling pictures, but either Christian needs to start taking more pictures of himself, or I need to start taking more pictures of him.
I'm so very proud of Christian, for being the absolutely wonderful person he is, despite what he's been through. I'm proud of him for doing well in school, I'm proud of his guitar playing, everything. I will always be proud of him, and I'll always be behind him in everything he does!
My grades. I work very hard in school, and sometimes it pays off, sometimes it doesn't. I know that my grades are very good, but I still want them to be even better, and so I keep fighting.
Today hasn't been a very good day schoolwise. Our teachers thought it was fun to give us a crapload of homework for tomorrow, and I managed to complete about half of my homework before I fell asleep next to my cat and slept for about 3 hours. Then I barely managed to complete the rest of my homework after that. I still feel really weird though, like I'm ill, but I don't have a fever or anything. This is also the reason to why I haven't updated that much today, and I apologize for that. I'm going to bed now though, let's hope that none of my teachers think that tomorrow is a good day for a pop quiz...
Well, I have a few exes, but when I hear the word "ex" there's really only one person I think of, he's the x.
But I'd like to quote Johnny Depp, "You can close your eyes to the things you don't want to see, but you can't close your heart to the things you don't want to feel." I would also like to tell him to have hope.
Christian. I miss him more than what should be humanly possible. I miss his arms around me. Whispered conversations in the middle of the night. I miss good morning kisses. I miss his smile. I miss his quirky behaviour and his social awkwardness. I miss his smell. I miss his warmth. I miss how fussy he is about his hair. I miss feeling like he's actually all mine. I miss being whole.
As you can see, I have a very wide taste in music. A lot of Harry Potter-related stuff, a lot of British music and a lot of "modern pop." I absolutely adore British artists like Ed Sheeran and Elton John (Kudos to Elton John for performing at the Queen's Diamond Jubilee even though he'd just recently recovered from pneumonia), and Andreas Johnson is one of my favourite artists from Sweden!
Day 16: Your opinion about your body and how comfortable you are with it.
2013-02-07, at 19:18:22
I've always been a bit bigger than most of my friends, something that made me waste quite a few years hating myself. My opinion about my body was worst between 5th grade and 9th grade, and I daresay I was borderline anorexic at the time. Since I met Christian and started high school, I've come to realise that maybe my body isn't so bad after all, and that it'd be terribly boring if everyone looked like a walking stick. I still have my bad days, of course, but I usually get over it pretty quickly.
I'm still not very comfortable in my body though, because I'm used to wearing loose fitting clothes, so wearing tight clothes feels very uncomfortable. I'm guessing this is something I'll get over too, but I think that finding out which clothes fit my body type is crucial, and I don't think wearing tight clothes is a very good idea because others might not appreciate my body that much. And I don't want to cause them any discomfort or anything.
Day 14: A picture of you last year - how have you changed?
2013-02-05, at 19:14:44
Since last year, I've learned how to fill in my eyebrows properly. I've started to put a lot more effort into my blog. I've found out who my real friends are, and who I can rely on in times of need. I'm happier and much more confident now. I know where I'm going in life and who I'm going there with, even though I'm still trying to find out how to get there. I've become a better photographer. I've started high school and realised that school could become even tougher than it was a year ago. I've learned to appreciate my family, friends, boyfriend and cat more. I feel loved now.
I am, in many ways a bettter person now. Sometimes you have to leave things behind, in order to gain something new and better. <3